About Heartland Farms
We are a working farm growing Strawberries which are in season during June when we harvest tons of fresh strawberries. Many acres of Pumpkins are grown for the fall Halloween season. In September and October, many thousands are sold at the farm. We are located at 5111 Osage Rd, Waterloo on a blacktop road at the Northeast side of Waterloo. We have been in business since 1990 and have many strong ties to the Cedar Valley Community.
Wedding Ceremony Platform is beautifully surrounded by flowers during the summer months. A picturesque setting for the couple as they join together in marriage. Seating is available for up to 200 guests. The Party House (30’ by 90’) is available if the weather forces ceremony inside. Reception can also be held in the Party House with an additional fee.
Our Tree House Slide Platform or our “John Deere” slide platform could also be used for the ceremony if desired. A pillow bouncer (40’ by 60’) is available for use or as entertainment. Modern restrooms are provided and there is a PA system for music or to carry the ceremony audio. Wi-Fi is provided for your use. Plenty of parking provided
Decorations are up to the wedding party and can be attached to fence, platform or other farm structure but please do no damage and decorations must be picked up. Staples, tape and such removed, leave it as you found it. Please ask to use items that we have on the farm like steel wheels, bales of straw, hay racks or old tractors.
The option to arrange for your own catering and or provide your own beer and wine is a great cost-saving feature at our farm
Weddings at Our Farm These Months
May through September
June strawberries are in season!!!
October the farm is open for Halloween season and weekends are very busy. We may be able to accommodate during October depending on time and attending numbers. Please ask and let us review how we can make it happen.
Other months & times?
Call and we can talk about it.
$800 / up to 200 Guests
Ceremony & Reception
$1,500 / up to 200 Guests
5111 Osage Rd, Waterloo, IA 50703
Weddings at Our Farm May through September
- Days Inn, Elk Run, by Truck Stops near Exit 68 319-427-2954
- Holiday Inn Express, 2127 La Porte Rd, Waterloo, 319-274-7000
- Hampton Inn, 2034 La Porte Rd, Waterloo, 319-233-2044
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 2134 La Porte Rd, Waterloo 319-233-5000
- Comfort Inn & Suites, 2011 La Porte Rd, Waterloo 319-234-5452
- Hy-Vee Catering, 1442 Flamming Dr, Waterloo 319-234-7523
- Olive Garden, 1315 E San Maran Dr, Waterloo 319-235-6494
- Starbecks Smokehouse, 6826 University Ave, Cedar Falls 319-242-7119
- Moment in Thyme, 819 Longview St #1370
- Dolly’s Taxi Service 319-242-2011
- Red’s Limo Service, 1727 Jefferson St, Waterloo, 319-235-7023
- Hawkeye Limos, 1208 E Waterloo, 515-897-0601